May 4th, 2012 by admin
School is almost out for the summer and if you are still trying to figure out how to do something exciting and fun and get paid for it, I have your answerâ€¦ Come work with Connect Your Home. Paid internships, school credit, close working relationships with management, and hands on experience are just a few of the perks you will receive from having an internship with Connect Your Home. The summer months are some of the busiest times of the year for us, so we are accepting applications in many of our departments. Interns are part of the team at Connect Your Home and we welcome you with open arms. So take advantage of the opportunity to earn college class credit as well as make some money while you are home for the summer. We are looking for interns who are either graduating high school or are currently a student at a college or university. While you search for the ideal internship programs to fit your career goals and aspirations, youâ€™ll find that Connect Your Home has something to connect your school work with real corporate experiences. We have open positions in the following departments that are looking for a commitment of about 20hrs./wk.
- Finance Department: In this position you will be assisting the director of finance. You will work alongside our local installer, and finance department to help with daily accounting and operational tasks.
- Marketing Department: Our Marketing department consists of web and print designers, programmers, copywriters, SEO specialists, social media experts, and affinity program coordinators; youâ€™ll have a chance to work on projects that touch each specialty in order to help launch new campaigns.
- IT Department: This position will support both the front and the back end of the company with technical road blocks and new services that are implemented. This position will keep you busy every second you spend here!
- Sales Department: This position will allow you the hands on training to learn the ins and outs of our sales and customer service teams. You will spend learning all there is to know from our floor reps, managers, and our VP of Sales.
- Operations Department: You will be working closely with our VP of Operations, the finance department, and the sales floor to help forecast, cultivate reports, and prepare seasonal industry trends for the company.
So if you are a self-starterÂ with a passion for learning more about the company in addition to enhancing your business and interpersonal skills that can be applied in school and through professional development in the future we want to hear from you.Â Or if you are creative, ambitious and want to work for a great company that wants to help you grow, then give us a shoutâ€”we want to hear from you! To learn more about the internship positions available at Connect Your Home visit us online or send your resume to email@example.com.