- Free Hopper and Joey
- Free Blockbuster @ Home
- Free HBO, Cinemax, Showtime & Starz
- Free HD Receivers - up to 3
How to Set Up Your DISH Network Remote
How to Program the Remote to Control Your TV
Performing a power scan allows the remote to attempt to find the correct code for your television.
- While at the TV locations (TV1 or TV2 depending on which key is installed), point the remote at the TV. Press and hold the TV MODE button on the remote until all four MODE buttons at the top of the remote light up.
- Press the RECEIVER POWER button on the remote.
- Press the UP ARROW on the remote, about one press every two seconds. Stop as soon as the TV turns off. This process may take several minutes.
- Press POUND (#) on the remote. The TV MODE button will flash three times.
- Press TV POWER on the remote to turn on the TV. Press VOLUME on the remote to confirm the remote controls the TV. If this does not work, return to Step 1.
Setting Up Your Replacement Remote
Click on the correct replacement remote instructions for your system below and follow the instructions carefully. Visit dish.com/myequipment if you do not know your receiver model. Note: Your remote key may look different than how it appears in the setup instructions.
922 Remote Instructions
722/622/222 Remote Instructions
612 Remote Instructions
625/522/512 Remote Instructions
510/508/501 Remote Instructions
381/811 Remote Instructions
322 Remote Instructions
311/301 Remote Instructions
211/411 Remote Instructions
Remote Control TV Codes
To manually program your remote to control your TV, click on the link below with your receiver type and find the correct remote control TV codes for your receiver.