AT&T U-verse Voice
Enjoy the clarity and convenience of our digital home phone service. With U-verse Voice, you get over 20 calling features including traditional favorites like Caller ID and Call Waiting — plus advanced features like those listed below.
Why get AT&T U-verse Voice?
U-verse Voice Advanced Features
- Standard Installation is included when ordered with most AT&T U-verse TV packages. Not ordering TV, but ordering High Speed Internet? Save time and money and install U-verse Voice yourself.
- Convenient, web-based call management and nationwide calling is included.
- Bundle with U-verse TV, Internet, and/or Wireless from AT&T on one convenient bill.
- Enjoy low per-minute international rates with no monthly fee.
- 911 Service and Battery Backup are available in case of an emergency or power outage.
- Use the home phones you already have.
- Keep your number or get a new one.
- It’s compatible with many monitored home alarms and medical alert devices.
- With AT&T U-verse, your home phone works with your TV and Internet to deliver features that make life easier.
- Caller ID on TV lets you see who’s calling on your TV screen without getting up. Includes a Message Waiting indicator so you know if the caller left a voicemail.
- Click to Call lets you select a phone number in the Call History list on your TV or computer using your remote control or mouse. Pick up your phone to talk.
- AT&T U-verse Messaging lets you manage voicemail from your home phone and your AT&T wireless phone from a single mailbox, accessible from any phone or computer. Combine your U-verse voicemail and AT&T’s wireless voicemail and get the flexibility to check all your messages from one place anytime you want. The AT&T Voicemail Viewer application lets you access your AT&T U-verse® voicemail or Unified Messaging voicemail from a compatible smartphone or PC gadget.
- Call History lets you see a recent incoming and outgoing call list on your computer. You can even view a list of recent incoming calls right on your TV. Locate Me will ring your home phone number plus up to four more when you receive an incoming call.