AT&T U-verse Multiview
Multiple Sports Games, TV Shows, News Events — All at one time.
This innovative feature lets you track four shows all at one time, on one screen. You can access
Multiviews for Sports, News and Kids, and there are Multiviews for ESPN GamePlan and ESPN FULL COURT
subscribers. Now YOU can choose the channels you want to watch in Multiview OR you can still choose to
watch one of the pre-set Multiviews for News, Kids, or Sports.
Multiview Is Multi-tasking For Your Shows
With Multiview it’s easy to keep an eye out for what you want to watch and record.
- Watch four shows at once from all available channels in each Multiview
- Easily access any Multiview — use its channel guide number, tune to an available channel, or
select the listing found under Live TV on the Menu
- Scroll through the available picture-in-picture screens (PiP) in any Multiview
- With one button press, move a PiP into the large viewport to get the larger picture and audio
- One button press instantly swaps the large viewport window to a different show audio & video
from any PiP
- Initiate recordings from any of the PiPs in a Multiview with the press of a button
- Pause, rewind, and fast forward the large viewport when accessing a Multiview from your DVR